Pallet Live Storage
Pallet Live Storage (PLS)
With Pallet Live Storage pallets are stored on incline tracks with rollers. As a pallet is removed, the one behind rolls gently into place.
The advantage using this type of storage is;
- Automatic stock rotation (FIFO, first in first out)
- Pallets self feed when front pallet is removed
- East of stock replenishment without interruption to the pick face
Our range of uprights, beams, frames, and connectors are made from guaranteed, high-quality, high-tensile steel. Smart section design including strengthening ribs and reinforcing flanges ensure outstanding safety.
The Colby Pallet Storage system includes:
- Rack uprights in a range of widths, depths, and thicknesses
- Strong frame bracing
- Pallet stoppers at the front of roller tracks
- Safety guards to prevent forklift access in pedestrian-only areas
- Hysteresis wheels for long lanes to provide gentle braking
- Racking end protection for safe operation
- Front and rear upright protectors to minimise damage
Download Our Pallet Storage Solutions Brochure
ColbyRACK is proudly designed, engineered, and made at our facility in Sydney, and is built with local steel.