Even the best forklift drivers have accidental collisions with racking. While worst-case scenarios involving a rack collapse are rare, impact damage weakens the racking structure, compromising its load carrying capacity and potentially putting both property and life at risk. Where just a 5mm upright deflection weakens a racking system so badly that it should be replaced, preventing damage is a safety priority and a huge cost saving.
Colby’s range of rack protection products include end-of-aisle guards, Colby’s Protect-a-Rack upright protector, and the newly introduced Rear Upright Protector.
These profiled, heavy-duty steel guards deflect forklift impact forces away from the upright, virtually eliminating damage.
Protect-a-Rack comes in a range of configurations to fit normal selective racking, racking with low beams, and Carton Live Storage.
- Manufactured from heavy duty steel
- Versatile design fits any type of racking
- Simple, fast and cost-effective installation
- Streamlined design maximising clear bay entry
- Certified and patented design
- Can be installed on any type of racking – not just ColbyRACK